The Pneumatic horizontal shock test system is used to simulate a shock environment for horizontal emissions tests of optoelectronic systems and elongated products that cannot be inverted.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Functions and features
• The shock table performs the impact horizontally to ensure high stiffness in the horizontal direction. The system has a very reliable pneumatic brake technology to prevent secondary rebound of the table and has very little high-frequency clutter.
• All sizes utilize a low-pressure cylinder as the power device. The design is safe, reliable and easy to maintain.
• The Gas-liquid buffer is designed for large scale shock testing and greatly reduces the transmission of the shock to the base and ground which extends the life of the equipment.
• The expansion cylinder which generates the power incorporates a shock overload control and is adjusted with air pressure. The adjustment is fast and convenient has consistent impact repeatability.
• The Shock tester control and measurement controller is integrated into the system for operating interface and measurement.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”3557″ img_size=”350×350″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]