The Incline shock tester is used to simulate the impact resistance damage capacity of a product in a real environment, such as handling, stacking & storing, locomotive loading and unloading, and product transportation. This equipment can also be used as common test equipment to supply incline shock in scientific research institutions, university education, packaging technology testing center, packaging materials factory testing and transportation departments.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Functions and Features
• A Flexible positioning electric pulley is used to easily fix the position and achieve and adjust the desired speed.
• The height of the pulley is relatively low to facilitate easy installation of the specimen.
• The pulley table can be adjusted to a level state for easy installation of the specimen by the user.
• System can be operated by remote control for the safety of the test personnel.
• Test system is mounted on a fixed base for easy installation and operation.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3264″ img_size=”400×400″ alignment=”center” onclick=”img_link_large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]