The High Acceleration Shock Tester is designed to meet the requirements of military, durable goods and other industries to perform high acceleration drop testing. To increase the initial velocity, air pressure reverse thrust or spring accumulation is incorporated into the test system to achieve a variety of acceleration profiles by adjusting the pressure. The acceleration kit is equipped in this test system for high acceleration that is otherwise difficult to achieve.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Functions and Features
- A low-pressure cylinder is used to supply reverse thrust force and braking. The use of the cylinder is safe, reliable and easy to maintain.
- Two pneumatic brake mechanisms work simultaneously to ensure reliable locking.
- The cylinder or segmented spring drive device can be used. The shock overload value is controlled by adjusting the pressure, quickly and easily.
- Shock high digital control is used for consistent impact repeatability.
- A high performance special composite table is incorporated into the system. The system also uses a built-in waveform amplifier for easy operation.