Pneumatic Shock/Drop Tester
The Pneumatic vertical shock and bump test system features an advanced design with a high degree of automation, easy to use operation, high performance and low maintenance. This equipment is used for conventional half-sine wave, post-peak sawtooth wave, square wave, impact response spectrum function and other shock tests.
Functions and Features
- The pneumatic shock/drop test system is an air pressure driven device with an efficient design to provide a high degree of reliability.
- Pollution free – no hydraulic fluid risk
- Continuous impact test efficiency is greatly improved with a maximum collision frequency of up to 100 times/min.
- Large pulse width and small overload test is easy to perform.
- Shock testing with a fast shock rate is available and can replace motor driven or a hydraulic collision table in some cases. Higher reliability and better collision waveform.
- Shock speed is easily controlled by adjusting the air pressure.
- The Shock DAQ Series Shock Control and Measurement System can be incorporated into the system for manual shock, continuous shock, single shock and interval shock.
- The self-buffering base is designed to greatly reduce the shock to the ground and allows the test system to be placed directly on the floor of any standard mechanical industrial plant.