Electrodynamic Shaker - Air Cooled
Dongling Technologies is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of Air Cooled Vibration Testing Systems. Requiring no cooling water, Air Cooled Electrodynamic Shakers are easy to install and are widely used for commercial and military applications. With random sine force ratings from 1kN to 70 kN and maximum payloads from 70kg to as much as 1,000kg,
Dongling’s air-cooled electrodynamic shakers are suitable for vibration testing of small to medium sized payloads and small to medium-size aerospace or automotive parts. Typical applications include automotive component testing, electronics product testing, avionics testing and medical research.
With innovative air-cooling ducts, our air-cooled vibration test system is both quieter and more efficient than comparable systems. With top-down magnetic rings, long-groove air-inlet ducts, double-layered ducts and tapered-wedge air duct as well as an excitation coil with a honeycombed air duct, Dongling air cooled shaker systems achieve superior cooling performance.
All air cooled electrodynamic shakers can be mounted on a single integrated base with a slip table to meet your testing requirements. Dongling Technologies also provides turn key solutions including head expanders and fixtures should you require them.
- High Reliability Armature Winding: Utilizing Dongling’s innovative reinforced ring of armature winding, our air-cooled vibration shakers have significantly higher vibration resistance under conditions of large forces, high-acceleration vibration, huge impact and and the ability to perform higher temperature test scenarios than competitor designs.
- Test both Horizontal and Vertical Orientations: The air-cooled vibration test system with a slip table can be used for horizontal and vertical tests. The vibration test system with slip table provides a convenient ability to change test orientation for larger and bulkier parts. The use of the slip table in the horizontal axis is great for parts with a low overturning moment. Dongling systems provide simple dual-direction switching mode
- High Performance MOSFET or IGBT Amplifier Modules: The power amplifier in our vibration equipment uses high performance MOSFET and IGBT semiconductors for optimal efficiency, frequency response, and durability.
- UL and CE Certified: Dongling Vibration Test machinery comes complete with American and European-certified safety features, including an emergency stop button and electronics certified by Underwriter’s Laboratory.
- Multiple Test Modes: Dongling air cooled vibration test equipment can test using sine, random, and shock, SRS, mixed-mode and time waveform replication vibration testing.
- Lightweight armature provides optimal design and durability to withstand prolonged vibration exposure.
- Trunnion Damping: Dongling shakers feature an air spring at the trunnion to provide outstanding vibration isolation for superior test performance, especially at low frequencies.
- Double magnetic circuit design ensures a uniform magnetic field and low amounts of flux leakage.
Air Cooled Shaker Options
|Sine force rating (lbf/kN)||220/1||330/1.5||440/2||440/2||660/3||660/3|
|Random force rating (lbf/kN)||220/1||330/1.5||440/2||440/2||660/3||660/3|
|Shock force rating (lbf/kN)||440/2||660/3||880/4||880/4||1320/6||1320/6|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||5-4500||5-4500||5-4000||5-2500||5-4000||5-2500|
|Max. Acceleration (g)||50||75||100||25||100||35|
|Max. Velocity (in/sec)||78.7||78.7||78.7||59.1||78.7||59.1|
|Max. Displacement (inch)||1||1||1||1.6||1||1.6|
|Moving Mass (lbs)||4.4||4.4||4.4||17.6||6.6||18.7|
|Max. Load (lbs)||154||154||154||308||264||308|
|Armature Diameter (inch)||5.9||5.9||5.9||9||5.9||9|
|Sine force rating (lbf/kN)||1320/6||2200/10||2200/10||4400/20||4400/20|
|Random force rating (lbf/kN)||1320/6||2200/10||2200/10||4400/20||4400/20|
|Shock force rating (lbf/kN)||2640/12||4400/20||4400/20||8800/40*||8800/40*|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||5-3500||5-3000||5-5000||5-3000||5-2800|
|Max. Acceleration (g)||100||100||100||100||70|
|Max. Velocity (in/sec)||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7|
|Max. Displacement (inch)||2||2||2||2||2|
|Moving Mass (lbs)||13.2||22||22||44||61.6|
|Max. Load (lbs)||660||660||660||660||660|
|Armature Diameter (inch)||9||9.4||9.4||12.6||17.5|
|Sine force rating (lbf/kN)||6600/30||6600/30||8800/40||8800/40||11000/50||13200/60|
|Random force rating (lbf/kN)||6600/30||6600/30||8800/40||8800/40||11000/50||13200/60|
|Shock force rating (lbf/kN)||13200/60*||13200/60*||17600/80*||17600/80*||22000/100*||26400/120*|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||5-2800||5-2000||5-2800||5-2700||5-2700||5-2700|
|Max. Acceleration (g)||100||54.5||130||80||100||100|
|Max. Velocity (in/sec)||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7|
|Max. Displacement (inch)||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Moving Mass (lbs)||66||121||68.3||110||110||132|
|Max. Load (lbs)||1100||1100||1100||1760||1760||1760|
|Armature Diameter (inch)||14.6||21.7||14.6||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Sine force rating (lbf)||4400||6600||8800||11000||11000||13200||13200||13200||15400||15400|
|Random force rating (lbf)||4400||6600||8800||11000||11000||13200||13200||13200||15400||15400|
|Shock force rating (lbf)||8800||13200||17600||22000||22000||26400||26400||26400||30800||30800|
|Max. Acceleration (g)||80||75||90||90||90||100||90||73||85||100|
|Max. Velocity (in/sec)||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7||78.7|
|Max. Displacement (inch)||3||4||4||3||4||3||4||3||3||3|
|Max. Load (lbs)||660||1100||1100||1760||1760||1760||1760||2200||2200||2200|
|Armature Diameter (inch)||13.4||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5||21.7||21.7||19|
|Sine force rating (lbf/kN)||13200/60||13200/60||15400/70||15400/70|
|Random force rating (lbf/kN)||13200/60||13200/60||15400/70||15400/70|
|Shock force rating (lbf/kN)||26400/120*||26400/120*||30800/140*||30800/140*|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||5-2600||5-2500||5-2700||5-2500|
|Max. Acceleration (g)||100||100||100||85|
|Max. Velocity (in/sec)||78.7||78.7||78.7/98.4||78.7/98.4|
|Max. Displacement (inch)||3||4||3||3|
|Moving Mass (lbs)||110||123.2||154||180.4|
|Max. Load (lbs)||1760||1760||2200||2200|
|Armature Diameter (inch)||17.5||17.5||19||21.7|
* – Optional Increase shock force to 3x sine rating.